Mac OS X PPTP VPN Setup. Bu dökümanı yazdır
MAC OS X 10.4 PPTP VPN Setup
1. Click the Spotlight glass icon in the top-right corner of your screen to activate Spotlight.
2. Type in "System Preferences" and press return. This should open the System Preferences pane. If it doesn't, click "System Preferences" in the dropdown menu.
Note: On OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and below, type "Internet Connect" to open the VPN settings window.
3. On the System Preferences pane, click "Network" :
4. In the Network configuration window, find and click "VPN (PPTP)" in the list on the left side of the window. This will show the configuration screen for setting up a VPN connection.
5. Enter the server address and username given to you by your VPN provider in the appropriate boxes.
Click the "Connect" button. If all goes well, a box will pop up asking for your password. Enter the password your VPN provider gave you and press "OK."
6. Your computer will now finish connecting to your VPN provider. If your connection is successful, the VPN Setup window will change to show that you are connected.
Bu cevap yeterince yardımcı oldu mu?
Windows XP VPN Setup 1.Download the following setup program Windows XP VPN Setup...
iPad VPN Setup 1 Press Settings 2. Press Network 3. Press VPN 4. Press Add VPN Congiuration...
iPhone VPN Setup 1 Press Settings 2. Press Network 3. Press Network 4. Press VPN 5. Press...
Mac OS X VPN Setup L2TP 1 .Open System Preferences 2. Click Network 3. Add a new Service 4....
1.Download the following setup program Windows 7 and Vista 64bit SSTP VPN Setup. 2.Start...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution